Saturday, April 14, 2007

For the last time, not all mechs have lazers!

I suppose I should dust off the blog and use it for updates.. I get bored when I can't watch other peoples progress on their blogs, so i'll break the cycle and update mine! (thats a good bullshit reason, right? Updating is'nt procrastination at all; honest!)

Soooo my spaceship idea got shot down for being too primitave, which I agree, it was pretty simple... But it still would of looked great finished =x I'll probally do it as a side project when time premits. (buying spare time, paying with blood)

Moving along > Lets do a Mech-walker-miner-thingy. Thingy is a technical term by the way. It is used to define many articles, such as : Things, stuff, junk, whatever, and sometimes "Y".

Using my very minimal knowledge of illustrator, I've poorly outlined the walker. (Using a 4H pencil to draw is great until you have to scan it, and your scan looks like a white piece of paper)


Anyways:


Down to the pictures!







































(As a side note, I have no bloody clue what the tubes are supposed to connect to on the real application of the engine,,, but i'll stick em somwhere natural lookin' on the mech... yup..)













No comments: